Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby Girl Update

We had another sonogram yesterday because my blood pressure was up a little bit at my last OB visit. It was not bad, but the doc wanted to go ahead and have the baby checked out just to be safe. This is around the time that my blood pressure started to be elevated with both of my first pregnancies.

So, she is looking really good. She's a big girl with cute chubby cheeks! I think she may take after Eli a little bit in that area! They estimated that she weighs about 4 pounds and 4 ounces. At 31 weeks, the normal weight is around 3 pounds. So, they are estimating me to be about 2 weeks ahead of where I am. Looks like she may be a big girl! Everything checked out really well with her, but we are scheduled to go back again in 3 weeks just to take another look at her!

No comments: