After reading the responses from Dana and Caleb, I was really interested in what Zane might say to some of these questions....Here goes!
Interview about mommy and Zane:
1. What is something mommy always says to you? Well “Zane, don’t pinch the dog!” (this is true, but not the thing I say most to him!)
2. What makes mommy happy? When you stay good and don’t do anything wrong or mean to her or anything else.
3. What makes mommy sad? When you do something bad.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh? Well, you tickle me and that makes me laugh.
5. What was your mommy like as a child? I’m not sure what she looked like.
6. How old is mommy? I’m not sure how old you are…how old are you?\
7. How tall is mommy? Really tall. Like a grown up.
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? I’m not sure. Stay down here (downstairs) by herself and do stuff, like clean up the kitchen and living room.
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? I don’t know.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? I don’t know…tell me.
11. What is your mommy really good at? Playing basketball.
12. What is your mommy not very good at? Not very good at playing soccer.
13. What does your mommy do for her job? When I was in your tummy, you went to work, and when Eli was in your tummy, you went to work, but now, you stay home and watch us!
14. What is your mommy's favorite food? Anything. (Um…so true right about now!)
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? For picking up my toys and I don’t have to do it.
16. What makes your mommy proud of you? I’m not sure.
17. If your mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be? Mommy.
18. What do you and your mommy do together? Go fishing!
19. How do you know your mommy loves you? Because she’s special.
Most of Zane’s answers started with “Umm, I don’t know”. And then I would have to reword or ask him again to think about something.