Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Prayers for Levi--Updated

I just saw Brandy and sweet Levi. Levi is perfect. And she believes fully that it is truly a miracle. What she can figure is that he may have choked on some vomit. He has severe reflux and also had a snotty nose at the time. Luckily she heard him cry and went to him immediately. They got him to the hospital and did a CT scan and he was still mostly unresponsive. When they had him propped up for the X-Ray, he started babbling and smiling. He just came home last night, so they are tired from the hospital stay, but otherwise are great. Brandy greatly thanks you for prayers and knows it is because of prayer that Levi is home and healthy.

Praise God!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please say a prayer for our little neighbor Levi. He's about 5 months old. His mom, Brandi went in to get him from his crib and he was choking and blue. She was able to revive him, but he still was not normal. Firetrucks and ambulances were called and we heard them leave with their sirens on, so I don't think it's good. Please keep Brandi and Levi and their whole family in your prayers!

3 comments:

AW said...

Any news???

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update. The great news has brought me to happy tears!

Anonymous said...

Leslie, Michael Call me 469-835-3355 or email me. I dont have a current phone number for you. I've tried to email, but I'm not sure if I have the correct email address either. Hope to hear from you soon.

Elizabeth Warner